Are you a dentist? Then you have to deal with a variety of questions adherent to your profession.
Do you want to take the licence to become a SHI-authorized dentist? Do you have a dispute with the Association of Statutory Health Insurance for dentists or the Regional Dental Chamber?
The law firm Kanzlei am Ärztehaus will be glad to provide you with comprehensive legal advice on all aspects adherent to the dentistry law, in particular:
- Establishment or cession of your practice
- Establishment or liquidation of cooperation agreements (i.e. joint practice, medical cooperation association, clinic)
- Establishment and operation of health care centres (the German MVZ)
- General issues concerning the law of employment (i.e. contracts of employment with dentists’ assistants)
- Settlement of fees with reference to the different German tariff regulations such as BEMA (valuation standard for dental services), GOZ (Official dentists’ fee schedule) and others
- Efficiency review, plausibility review and any recourse proceedings with the Association of Statutory Health Insurance for dentists and the Statutory Sickness Fund
- During proceedings with the licensing committee or the appeal board
- Disciplinary and licence revocation proceedings
- Any questions on dental licensure
- Legal advice related to advanced and professional trainings
- Legal advice concerning the ethical codex of dental benefits providers and during proceedings on legal matters related to the statutory rules of conduct
- Preliminary and criminal proceedings (i.e. due to fraudulent invoicing)