Nando Mack mainly advises Resident Doctors, Medical care centers, Hospitals, and Professional organizations.
Nando Mack studied legal sciences at the University of Muenster. After his scientific activities at the ITM of the University of Muenster, followed by his legal clerkship, he was admitted to the Bar in 2002. In 2006 he, attorney-at-law Michael Frehse, and attorney-at-law Jens Vogelsang jointly founded the Kanzlei am Aerztehaus.
Since 2009, he advises and represents clients such as the Chamber of Pharmacists Westphalia-Lippe. Nando Mack is a member of several associations specialized in medical law. He is also active as a lecturer and author on medical issues.
Languages: German, English
- Born in Soegel
1993 - 1999
- Studied legal sciences at the University of Muenster
2000 - 2002
Legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Dortmund and at the Association of Statutory Health Insurance
- Admission to practice law
2002 - 2005
- Practicing as an attorney at a law firm specialized in Medical Law
- Founding partner of the Kanzlei am Aerztehaus
- Counsel and Chief representative at the Chamber of Pharmacies Westphalia-Lippe
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medizinrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein
- Forum Medizinrecht Muenster e. V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kassenarztrechte e. V.
- Gesundheitspolitischer Arbeitskreis NRW
- Vereinigung der Rechtsanwälte und Notare Muenster e. V.
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e. V.
- Regelmaeßige Autorenschaft in branchenspezifischen Fachzeitschriften