Since 2011, Tim Hesse has been advising Doctors, Dentists and other Professionals in the health care sector as well as Therapists, Pharmacists and other Companies and Organizations operating in the Health Care Sector on medical issues.
His specialties are the Legislation of Panel Doctors, Tenancy Law, Legislation of Chief Physicians, and Labor Law as well as the Physicians Professional Law and the Right of Further Education, Pharmaceutical-Advertising Law and Competition Law for Physicians. He, moreover, offers advice in the fields of Internet and Social Media. Advice with regards to Corporate Law and Liquidation Procedures complete his portfolio.
Attorney-at-law Tim Hesse is regularly published and he regularly reports about the latest developments in his fields of expertise. In 2014, he became editor of the journal "medical and health care law compact". Moreover, he publishes a monthly newsletter as a member of the working group Medical Law at the German Lawyer Association.
Languages: German, English
Born in Hagen /Westphalia
1998 - 2006
- Studied legal sciences, including a subject-specific language training for lawyers on US laws at the University of Muenster.
- Zusatzstudium Imformations-, Telekommunikations- und Medienrecht
2008 - 2010
- Rechtsreferendariat beim Landgericht Hagen
- Additional studies of Information Law, Telecommunication Law, and Media Law
Attorney-at-law at the Kanzlei am Aerztehaus Dortmund
Editorship for the journal "medical and health care law compact"
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV; Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medizinrecht)
- Anwalt- und Notarverein Dortmund e. V.
- Wiesbadener Arbeitskreis für Arzt- und Vertragsrecht
- Arzt und Praxisabgabe – Planen, entscheiden, durchführen
Deutscher Aerzte-Verlag, Koeln, 2. Aufl. 2014
- Schriftleitung der Zeitschrift „Arzt- und Medizinrecht kompakt“
- Regelmaeßige Autorenschaft in branchenspezifischen Fachzeitschriften